Location of types

Luis C. Muniz lmuniz at EASYLINE.COM.BR
Mon Aug 26 13:06:17 CDT 2002

Dear Dr Nava and all,

I would like to suggest you that any information regarding to taxa
information include the group that it belongs. Especially to me (a
Parasitologist) is very hard to know that Rhamnidium is a plant genus, and
then I have to read all of the body message until this information is
provided. It is better to put this primary information on the subject of
the message to make it easier.

Yours,
Luís