Bivalves-first molluscs (my cladogram)

Curtis Clark jcclark at CSUPOMONA.EDU
Wed Aug 28 08:41:18 CDT 2002

At 20:37 2002.08.27, Barry Roth wrote:
>In his post below, Ken Kinman selectively quotes from a post by David R.
>Lindberg to the Mollusca list.  In the spirit of full disclosure, I here
>pass along Dr. Lindberg's message in its entirety, for which I trust David
>will forgive me:

I have to object to the reposting of any email in any forum without
explicit agreement by the author. It is bad manners, and in many countries
also a violation of copyright law. I am offended to think that Ken may be
taking things that we post here on Taxacom and reposting them elsewhere.
When we post to Taxacom, we are by default agreeing to the web archive, but
not to reposting elsewhere. I can only believe that the Mollusca list
functions in the same manner.

Biological Sciences Department            Voice: +1 909 869 4062
California State Polytechnic University     FAX: +1 909 869 4078
Pomona CA 91768-4032  USA                  jcclark at csupomona.edu