Bivalves-first molluscs (my cladogram)

STEPHEN MANNING SDMANNING at ASUB.EDU
Wed Aug 28 16:13:13 CDT 2002

To Whom It May Concern,

With all due respect, and not wanting to overemphasize a tangential topic,
I think whenever a post is made to a public forum on line or elsewhere, the
author should expect that the posting is in the public domain unless
specifically stated otherwise, either by contract or in writing.  In other
words, for TAXACOM, if you hit the "reply to all" button, the presumption
is that the message may end up anywhere and cross postings are sometimes to
be expected.

If this is in error, I will state that at least for any of my posts, you
are free to send them anywhere unless I specifically say otherwise -
otherwise I would not post them to an open discussion group!

Steve