Bivalves-first molluscs (my cladogram)

Curtis Clark jcclark at CSUPOMONA.EDU
Wed Aug 28 19:26:00 CDT 2002

At 14:48 2002.08.28, Richard Pyle wrote:
>...I assume that such posts could end up in the hands of literally anyone on
>the planet, in the present or future, for all eternity.  Frankly, it is
>naive to think otherwise.

Of course. That still doesn't make it right to selectively quote someone on
a forum to which they have not posted. Polite behavior has consistently had
bounds somewhat short of the limits of physical possibility.

Biological Sciences Department            Voice: +1 909 869 4062
California State Polytechnic University     FAX: +1 909 869 4078
Pomona CA 91768-4032  USA                  jcclark at csupomona.edu