"polarized" terminology

Herbert R. Jacobson HJJACOBSON at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 6 16:30:34 CST 2002

Sorry, Ken, but I got to go with Curtis on this one. I have never heard of
identifying character states as polarizing a character.

Political Scientists use the term polarizing to describe a group of people
who are divided into two camps over some issue.

Herb Jacobson

More information about the Taxacom mailing list