"polarized" terminology

Curtis Clark jcclark at CSUPOMONA.EDU
Sun Jan 6 15:48:11 CST 2002

At 12:16 PM 1/6/02, Ken Kinman wrote:
>     What term would one apply to polarizing (dividing) a character into
>just two character states?


Curtis Clark                  http://www.csupomona.edu/~jcclark/
Biological Sciences Department             Voice: (909) 869-4062
California State Polytechnic University      FAX: (909) 869-4078
Pomona CA 91768-4032  USA                  jcclark at csupomona.edu

More information about the Taxacom mailing list