Harvard Herbaria/Gray Cards

Donna I. Ford-Werntz dford2 at WVU.EDU
Wed Oct 2 14:47:57 CDT 2002

I've been unable for weeks to connect at www.herbaria.harvard.edu,
specifically to check the online version of the Gray Herbarium Index.  We
no longer have room for our card file version, so I wanted to confirm
electronic availability prior to disposal.  Any insight concerning access
to this (or equivalent) URL would be  appreciated.  Also any interested
takers of the card set should contact me ASAP!

Donna I. Ford-Werntz     West Virginia Univ.

Herbarium Curator (WVA)  Box 6057

Assoc. Prof. Biol.       Morgantown, WV 26506

5230 Life Sciences       293-5201 X31549
email: dford2 at wvu.edu    fax: (304)293-6363

Web site at http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/