Herbarium Pest Control

Fri Oct 4 07:43:43 CDT 2002

At 09:40 AM 10/4/02 +0200, you wrote:

>I'm glad (and somewhere amazed) that apparently not a single ethic's Jedi
>has something against environmental unfriendly natural history collections.

A single bulldozer will destroy more plants in one afternoon than I will in
my entire career.

Thomas G. Lammers, Ph.D.

Department of Biology and Microbiology
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901-8640 USA

e-mail:       lammers at uwosh.edu
phone:      920-424-1002
fax:           920-424-1101

Plant systematics; classification, nomenclature, evolution, and biogeography
of the Campanulaceae s. lat.

Webpages: