Herbarium Pest Control

Giulio Cuccodoro giulio.cuccodoro at MHN.VILLE-GE.CH
Fri Oct 4 15:10:42 CDT 2002

>A single bulldozer will destroy more plants in one afternoon than I will in
>my entire career.
Thomas G. Lammers

Sure. Sure. But I was not thinking about collecting. I was thinking about
fumigations, CH3Br, ozone layer, and, more, generally, how far holders of
natural history collections are concerned about the impact of their pest
control procedures on global environment.

Giulio Cuccodoro                Voice   +41(0)22 418 63 90
Entomologie
Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle   http://www.ville-ge.ch/musinfo/mhng/
C.P. 6434                       Phone   +41(0)22 418 63 00
CH-1211 Genève 6, Switzerland Fax     +41(0)22 418 63 01

Colis/parcel :
Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle, Rte de Malagnou 1, CH-1208 Genève