Alsophis antillensis Sibonus (or Sibonius), Culubridae ?, Serpentes

Friedrich LAURIA friedrich.lauria at NHM-WIEN.AC.AT
Thu Oct 24 23:31:37 CDT 2002

Ken,

Thank you very much. Your info was very helpful indeed. I will
eventually track down Cope's paper which may state something about the
etymology of the epithet 'sibonius'.

Friedrich Lauria
Dept. of Botany
Naturhistorisches Museum Wien