CD lifespans

Wed Oct 30 11:25:27 CST 2002

At 10:21 AM 10/30/02 -0800, Julian Humphries wrote:

>"Although CD-writing technology has matured, blank CD media is still
>unpredictable," said Susan Munro, owner of Edmonton based Mehco Inc., a
>CD-ROM duplicating and replicating service. ...  I think the likelihood of
>this being reliable advice is low. MEHco has only been in business for
>a  year, I have little faith in Ms Munro's estimate.

Yeah, heck, she didn't even know that "media" is a plural noun!  ;-)

Thomas G. Lammers, Ph.D.

Department of Biology and Microbiology
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901-8640 USA

e-mail:       lammers at uwosh.edu
phone:      920-424-1002
fax:           920-424-1101

Plant systematics; classification, nomenclature, evolution, and biogeography
of the Campanulaceae s. lat.

Webpages: