(Registration = Indexing]

Vr.R.E.M.J..-B. BEJSAK-COLLOREDO-MANSFELD ricardo at ANS.COM.AU
Thu Feb 6 07:43:35 CST 2003

I feel there is some type of the joke behind this voting..
who votes?
This code from my point has to be compulsory..
to register the name in the Zoological recird, dous not matter where is
publish..
or is INVALID

can we do anything?

Vratislav