Australian jumping spiders

Didier Drugmand Didier.Drugmand at NATURALSCIENCES.BE
Fri Feb 28 07:22:14 CST 2003

Dear colleagues,
Our museum, in collaboration with the Museum of Paris (France) and the
Museum of Leiden (The Netherlands), prepares a new exhibition called "Fatal
attraction". The subject of this exhibition is the "animal flirt".
For the third part ("codes are cracked"), we want to show some species of
Australian jumping spiders (Euryattus sp. and Portia fimbriata).
Unfortunately we don't have good specimens in our collections.
Can somebody help us in sending some dead specimens (but still in good
condition) of these spiders ? If not, can you recommend me the address of
arachnologist/museum ?
Best regards,
  Didier

Didier Drugmand
Institut royal des Sciences naturelles de Belgique
D├ępartement d'Entomologie
Rue Vautier 29
B-1000 Bruxelles
Belgique