Relate country to region?

Daniel Mosquin mosquin at INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA
Tue Jan 7 14:53:10 CST 2003

Una,

One suggestion is the "World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant
Distributions" Edition 2, by R.K. Brummitt. It is an endorsed standard of
the Taxonomic Database Working Group.

A pdf of the publication, as well as text delimited files and MS Access
database of the standard are available here: http://www.tdwg.org/geo2.htm

Kind regards,
Daniel

Una Smith wrote:> The HIV sequence database (http://hiv-web.lanl.gov) includes

--
Daniel P.K. Mosquin
Bioinformatics and Web Manager
daniel.mosquin at ubc.ca
ph: 604.822.0969
fax: 604.822.2016

University of British Columbia Botanical Garden
         and Centre for Plant Research

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org

6804 Southwest Marine Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
V6T 1Z4

Have you visited our community forums? Post
your plant questions, comments and photos at
http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/forums !