Sharing expertise: more than just "Ah Irony"

jason at jason at
Wed Jan 22 22:28:39 CST 2003

I beg to differ.
Til now the only thing that has been discussed is not the compensation of
"knowledge" (taxonomic in this case)but its management. The e-mail forwarded
by Michael Palmer, in all its brevity and ambiguity, seems to refer to
knowledge per se.

Still, it might just be bad syntax.

Cheers

Jason