Lycopodium gametophyte slides

David Orlovich david.orlovich at BOTANY.OTAGO.AC.NZ
Wed Jan 29 08:55:27 CST 2003

You could try Carolina Biological Supplies - they have an online
catalogue:

  http://www.carosci.com/

at a glance they only seem to have sporophyte slides but I guess you
could call them.

cheers, David Orlovich.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 06:39 AM, Jerry Bricker wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to order a set of prepared microscope slides of Lycopodium
> gametophytes.  Has anyone purchased these lately that could help me
> locate a set?  The supplier I usually use (Triarch) doesn't carry
> them.
>
> Cheers!
>
> JB
> --
>
> _______________________________________
>
> Jerry Bricker
> Assistant Professor of Biology
> Department of Biological Sciences
> Cameron University
> 2800 W. Gore Blvd.
> Lawton, OK 73505
> Phone: 580-581-2374
> FAX: 580-591-8004
> E-mail: jerry_bricker at mac.com
> Website: cameron.edu/~jeraldbr
>
> "If it disagrees with experiment, it's wrong. In that simple
> statement is the key to science. It doesn't matter how beautiful the
> theory is, how smart you are, or what your name is - if it disagrees
> with experiment, it's wrong."
>
> Richard P. Feyman

Dr David Orlovich
Department of Botany,