oops! diagrams Cyperaceae

Albertine C. Ellis-Adam ellis at SCIENCE.UVA.NL
Thu Jan 30 08:29:28 CST 2003

Dear all,

it was me indeed. Just half an hour after having posted the message, I
realised that I had overlooked the utricle and its nature.

Many thanks to who spent time to react.
Hideki Nakai for sending the original diagrams.
A. Vrijdaghs for his clear explanation and Steven Dessein for forwarding my
message to him.

Next time I'll think twice before posting a message.

Cheers, Albertine Ellis

 drs Albertine C. Ellis - Adam
University of Amsterdam
Hugo de Vries Laboratorium
Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics
dept. Experimental Plant Systematics
mail address: Pb 94062 / 1090 GB Amsterdam
visiting address: Kruislaan 318 / 1098 SM Amsterdam
Phone: xx (0)20 5257822 / Fax: xx (0)20 5257662
 e-mail: ellis at science.uva.nl