PhyloCode: The real problem...again

Sun Jul 6 12:27:32 CDT 2003

Why is it that when someone uses a perfectly good analogy (Ron's view that
phylocode proponents are analogous to rapists and muggers), it is criticized
by a purely ad hominem response.  I saw nothing in Ron's analogy to warrant
a "politically correct" chastisement for insensitivity.  The simple definition
of rape is to take by force and that's exactly what could happen.

Dick