PhyloCode: The real problem...again

Curtis Clark jcclark at CSUPOMONA.EDU
Sun Jul 6 14:03:48 CDT 2003

At 16:22 2003-07-06 -0400, Ron Gatrelle wrote:
>Curtis stated he disagree with my life's priorities - which are pretty darn
>rubber-meets-the-road - without having a clue as to what they really are.

I'm sorry if I gave that impression. I disagree (merely?) with your
expressed priority about nomenclature, based on your statements in this forum.

>It is passion - period

I guess I'm just not passionate about nomenclature.

Biological Sciences Department            Voice: +1 909 869 4062
California State Polytechnic University     FAX: +1 909 869 4078
Pomona CA 91768-4032  USA                  jcclark at csupomona.edu