Online identification keys.

Una Smith una at LANL.GOV
Wed Jul 30 10:00:50 CDT 2003

Roger Hyam wrote:
>I am doing a little research into online, interactive identification
>keys principly of plants but animals would be interesting to.

>What would people really like from such a key?

I want a web interface that replicates the functionality of the
*old* INTKEY interface, which was driven by command line and/or
batch file.  That should be extremely easy to implement, and be
very robust:  it would work in any browser, even a stricly text-
based one.

(BTW, my postdoc ends next spring and I am looking for a job in
the northeastern US.)

        Una Smith

Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS K-710, Los Alamos, NM  87545