locality records on maps

Carlos Sarmiento cesarmiento at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 2 13:33:50 CDT 2003

Hi,

I would like to have some advice on the availability
of an electronic system to transfer locality data from
a database onto distribution maps. I have a huge set
of locality data of the insect genus that I am
revising and I am trying ot find a more efficient way
to put dots on maps instead of doing it manually.
These maps will be published with my revision and
they will be put on the web where they will be
periodically updated.

thanks

=====
Carlos E. Sarmiento-M.
University of Kentucky
Entomology S-225 Agricultural Science Center North
Lexington Kentucky 40546-0091 USA
Phones: 859-257-7452 (museum), 859 252 1430 (apto.)
        859-257-9364 (lab.)
fax:    859-323-1120