whom to contact at Univ. Philippines Los Banos?

Martin Spies spies at ZI.BIOLOGIE.UNI-MUENCHEN.DE
Sat Oct 4 11:29:13 CDT 2003

Dear listmembers,

in order to find information on insect type specimens possibly
preserved there, I am looking for a person (e-mail) to contact
at the University of the Philippines Los Banos, specifically
its Natural History Museum or a Department of Natural
Sciences, Biology, or Zoology.

Searching the web has remained fruitless so far, because
the web addresses returned by search engines have been
inaccessible (I've tried different browsers).

If you can help with any information, please respond to me
offlist.

Thank you very much for your attention.

--
Martin Spies