Documents on Global Taxonomy Initiative

B.J.Tindall bti at DSMZ.DE
Sun Oct 5 09:50:21 CDT 2003

Dear Scott,
Thanks for the information, but I couldn't download the second file today -
It never reached 100% download. Has anyone else tried and had the same
problem?
Brian

>For those interested in a progress report on the Global Taxonomy Initiative
>of the Convention on Biological Diversity, please see the following
>documents that have recently been posted on the web in preparation for the
>9th meeting of the Subsidiary Body on Scientific, Technical and
>Technological Advice to be held in Montreal in November.
>
>Global Taxonomy Initiative: Progress and implementation of the programme of
>work
>
>Document UNEP/CBD/SBSTTA/9/INF/16
>
>http://www.biodiv.org/doc/meetings/sbstta/sbstta-09/information/sbstta-09-i
nf-16-en.pdf

>and
>
>Preliminary report of first Global Taxonomy Initiative workshop in Asia
>
>Document UNEP/CBD/SBSTTA/9/INF/17
>
>http://www.biodiv.org/doc/meetings/sbstta/sbstta-09/information/sbstta-09-i
nf-17-en.pdf

>Scott E. Miller
>Acting Chair, Dept. of Systematic Biology
>National Museum of Natural History, MRC 105
>Smithsonian Institution
>PO Box 37012
>Washington, DC 20013-7012
>
>Telephone: (202) 357-1355; Fax: (202) 786-3141 [NEW FAX]
>Email: miller.scott at nmnh.si.edu
>
>U.S. Focal Point, Global Taxonomy Initiative

* Dr.B.J.Tindall      E-MAIL bti at dsmz.de                           *
* DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH *
* Mascheroder Weg 1b, D-38124 Braunschweig, Germany                *
* Tel.: ++ 531 2616 0 (general)                                    *
* Tel.: ++ 531 2616 224 (direct)                                   *
* Fax:  ++ 531 2616 418                                            *
* Homepage: http://www.dsmz.de/index.html                          *
* E-MAIL: contact at dsmz.de (general enquiries)                      *
*         sales at dsmz.de (sales)                                    *