Pacific NA/Appalachia distribution (entomo-L x-post)

Friedrich LAURIA friedrich.lauria at NHM-WIEN.AC.AT
Tue Oct 21 13:37:49 CDT 2003

If, by 'non-spider taxa', you mean all sorts of organisms, you might
BEGIN with:

HOLT P.C. (editor),1969-197(2?), distributional history of the biota of
          the Southern Appalachians,
     Part 1, Invertebrates: Research Division Monograph 1, 1969,
             Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,
             Blacksburg
     Part 2, Flora: Reseach Division Monograph 2,1970[1971], Virginia
             Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg
     Part 3, Vertebrates: Research Division Monograph 4, 1971, Virginia
             Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg
     Part 4, Algae and Fungi: Research Division Monograph 3, 197. ?,
             Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,
             Blacksburg

This set of papers specifically deals with Appalachian-Pacific North
American disjunctions.

Good luck

Friedrich Lauria
Dept. of Botany
Museum of Natural History, Vienna, Austria
http://www.nhm-wien.ac.at/nhm/Botanik/staff.htm