hyphenated names

B.J.Tindall bti at DSMZ.DE
Tue Oct 28 14:05:34 CST 2003

.....ah well. in that case you really do make your life simple and just
delete the hyphen ;-)....
Brian

At 12:23 28.10.2003 +0100, Paul van Rijckevorsel wrote:
>Yes, in this case what really matters is not what the ICBN or ICZN claim,
>but what is chosen by the practioners in this particular field. That is,
>until the days when all such matters are brought under the BioCode ... ;-)
>
>Paul van Rijckevorsel
>Utrecht, NL

* Dr.B.J.Tindall      E-MAIL bti at dsmz.de                           *
* DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH *
* Mascheroder Weg 1b, D-38124 Braunschweig, Germany                *
* Tel.: ++ 531 2616 0 (general)                                    *
* Tel.: ++ 531 2616 224 (direct)                                   *
* Fax:  ++ 531 2616 418                                            *
* Homepage: http://www.dsmz.de/index.html                          *
* E-MAIL: contact at dsmz.de (general enquiries)                      *
*         sales at dsmz.de (sales)                                    *