To hyphenate or not to hyphenate

B.J.Tindall bti at DSMZ.DE
Fri Oct 31 17:28:11 CST 2003

Paul,
Sorry, I didn't express myself clearly. What I meant was that within the
text for the BioCode we had to reserve special sections for ichnotaxa and
cultivated plants. The "old/Special Codes" still dealt with the names
created before the BioCode would become active. However, that is the
BioCode model, which is in published form. Perhaps you meant something
slightly different, which would not be 100% what the BioCode contains, but
like organisms codes also evolve. The important point is to make sure we
are talking about the same details. What you propose was not in the
BioCode, but is another suggestion, which can also be taken into
consideration.
Brian

 17:11 31.10.2003 +0100, you wrote:
> [...]

* Dr.B.J.Tindall      E-MAIL bti at dsmz.de                           *
* DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH *
* Mascheroder Weg 1b, D-38124 Braunschweig, Germany                *
* Tel.: ++ 531 2616 0 (general)                                    *
* Tel.: ++ 531 2616 224 (direct)                                   *
* Fax:  ++ 531 2616 418                                            *
* Homepage: http://www.dsmz.de/index.html                          *
* E-MAIL: contact at dsmz.de (general enquiries)                      *
*         sales at dsmz.de (sales)                                    *