Rev. Zool. and Consp. Gen. Av.

Andres M Cuervo wa022129 at CNNET.CLU.EDU
Wed Sep 3 08:38:05 CDT 2003

Dear all,

As part of reconstructing the taxonomic history of a very poorly known
monotypic genus of South American Grackles (Icteridae: Hypopyrrhus) I
have been in need to locate, without any success yet, a couple of very
old articles on bird taxonomy. One appears in "Rev. Zool" of 1847, page
252. Does anybody know the complete name of this publication? Which
institution published it? What can I do to obtain a copy?
I wonder exactly the same questions for this other: "Consp. Gen. Av"
1(2), pg. 425 (1850). I would really appreciate if someone could give me
any lead.

Best regards,

Andres Cuervo

--