Mycorrhizae and orchid systematics

Scott Lyell Gardner slg at UNL.EDU
Wed Sep 3 10:38:12 CDT 2003

Monique et al.:

Check the books and extensive references by Daniel R. Brooks.  Also
search on Roderic D.M. Page.  Look up also Eric P. Hoberg, and for
gophers and lice look for Mark Hafner and others.

Subject:  coevoution/ cophylogeny/ cospeciation biogeography, etc...

Scott Gardner

--
+-< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< ><><><><><><><><-+

Scott Lyell Gardner, Ph.D.
Director, Harold W. Manter Laboratory of Parasitology
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Lincoln, Nebraska 68588-0514

e-mail:   slg at unl.edu
Web:      http://hwml.unl.edu