list of genera

Vr.R.E.M.J..-B. BEJSAK-COLLOREDO-MANSFELD ricardo at ANS.COM.AU
Thu Sep 4 21:24:50 CDT 2003

My dear colleagues,

Would you be so kind and write to me if you can send to me: "The list
of genera of coleoptera of the world" of the group coleoptera on which
you are working,
or
if I organize that someone create the list , can you check the list of
the names?

For more further information look on my website
www.coleoptera.org/p1503.htm
and or uBio project (on index/main  page) on www.coleoptera.org

We most all insects name except Diptera, microlepidoptera, and
Homoptera/heteroptera.
We already have also all names of plants, vertebrata and most of
invertebrata including protozoa etc....

Keep care and be of good cheer

Regards

(name) Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist
(surname) of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Colloredo-Mansfeld

Tenebrionidae of the World, incl. Alleculinae and Lagriinae,
higher taxonomy, Australian beetles.
websites:
http://www.coleoptera.org. and
http://www.egroups.com/group/coleoptera

University of Sydney
The Wentworth Bldg., B 62
NSW 2006
AUSTRALIA
phone  :  +61 414 540 465
email: ricardo at ans.com.au
          vratislav at bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13610107

Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
        CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.

Incoming  mail is certified Virus Free.