plant specimens available

Dave Lovejoy dlovejoy at WSC.MA.EDU
Tue Sep 9 16:01:29 CDT 2003

To All:  I have a couple sets of plant specimens available for exchange.  Most are collected in Massachusetts and are unmounted - typed labels are included.  A few are from elsewhere and a few are mounted duplicates.  Have one set of about 50 and another of 35.  Anyone who has exchanged with me in the past might not want these as many will be the same.  Will take a like number of plants from anywhere.  Dave Lovejoy Westfield State College (Massachusetts) Herbarium (WSCH)