Cronquist, Englerian lists

Peter Stevens peter.stevens at MOBOT.ORG
Fri Sep 12 13:48:08 CDT 2003

I wonder if anybody has lists of families recognised by Cronquist and
some version of the Englerian system.  Obviously, I could make such
lists myself, but it would save time if somebody already has one or
both of these, and could send them to mes.  What I want to do is to
notate each list with brief indication of what has happened to
them/some of their contained genera in the current APG system.  They
might be helpful for herbarium curators, because the annotated
versions would be made generally available.

Peter Stevens.