Extending Hennig's Figure 4?

Mon Sep 15 08:11:05 CDT 2003

Dear Rich,

I recall seeing just such a depiction, but....

It may have been one Kevin Nixon used at a conference 9-10 years ago - I have a
vague recollection becuase I had what I thought was an original thought until
Kevin shattered my image of immortality (or, perhaps immorality!).

Cheers,

Dick

--
Richard J. Jensen              | tel: 574-284-4674
Department of Biology      | fax: 574-284-4716
Saint Mary's College         | e-mail: rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Notre Dame, IN 46556    | http://www.saintmarys.edu/~rjensen