Seeking Scientist for Nomenclature of Fungi

Robin Leech releech at TELUSPLANET.NET
Thu Dec 9 15:15:36 CST 2004

You can start with Dr Robert Bandoni, a retired mycologist
at UBC, Vancouver.  I am sure he can direct you to someone.

robert_bandoni at

Robin Leech

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erin McCray" <erin at NT.ARS-GRIN.GOV>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 1:52 PM
Subject: Seeking Scientist for Nomenclature of Fungi

> Seeking Scientist for Nomenclature of Fungi
> The Systematic Botany & Mycology Laboratory (U.S. Department of
> Agriculture, Beltsville, Maryland, USA) is seeking a scientist for a two-
> year position to work on the nomenclature of plant-associated fungi,
> especially those of importance to plant quarantine.  Mycological
> literature and database resources will be provided.  Scientist will review
> literature to determine accurate scientific name including names of
> alternate morphs and synonyms.   In addition, the person will evaluate the
> plant hosts and distribution for each species based on the literature.
> U.S. citizens as well as visiting scientists from outside the U.S. will be
> considered for the position.
> Send curriculum vitae to Dr. Amy Rossman arossman at .

More information about the Taxacom mailing list