Natural history prices..

pierre deleporte pierre.deleporte at UNIV-RENNES1.FR
Fri Jan 23 12:30:36 CST 2004

dear colleague,

as is well known, the highest official recognise for natural history
researchers is:

"posting on TAXACOM an original and provocative proposition which lets
everbody speachless"

because this is indicative of a revolutionary contribution with really no
imaginable counter-argument.

best wishes,
Pierre