No subject

Mercedes Arbo arbo at AGR.UNNE.EDU.AR
Fri Jan 23 10:16:59 CST 2004

Dear colleagues,
I am working on the revision of the genus Turnera.  I am looking for two samples,
1) Robert Schomburgk 172, collected in Haiti, it is the type of Turnera ulmifolia L. var. angustifolia forma subglabra Urb.
2) collected by C.A. Ehrenberg in Haiti, it is the type of Turnera ulmifolia L. var. intermedia Urb. forma subglabra Urb.
Both were published in Urban, Symbolae Antillanae 8: 450, 1920.
Would you be so kind to check if those specimens are at E herbarium?
Thanking you in advance, with best regards, Maria Mercedes Arbo

Herbario CTES
Instituto de Botánica del Nordeste
C.C. 209 - 3400 Corrientes - Argentina