Fwd: Archiving web documents re: Botanical Web Wish List.

Tim Lowrey tlowrey at UNM.EDU
Wed Jan 28 13:31:57 CST 2004

I asked our science library director who is a leader in electronic
publishing and this is an excerpt of his answer. Thought you might be
interested. It is a challenge yet to be worked out but it is being
tackled.
Tim Lowrey

Begin forwarded message: