ITIS (an explanation of GBIF's data integration activities)

dick moe rlmoe at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Jul 1 17:31:50 CDT 2004

We are implementing a tracked, collaborative system for the Index to
California Plant Names,
available under the Jepson Online Interchange:
http://ucjeps.berkeley.edu/interchange.html.

Richard Moe