Will there be a 2004 edit of Lorrenz's carabid catalogs

carabid at MPM.EDU carabid at MPM.EDU
Tue Jul 13 15:33:44 CDT 2004

        On May 5 of this year Dr. Juergen Schmidl of Bioform assured me by
e-mail that the following books would be published this summer. We have a
very small book budget at my Museum, and I set aside nearly all of my share
to purchase these important books. Now I am afraid that I may lose the money
because I must purchase and receive books before the end of our fiscal year
which is the close of next month. Dr. Schmidl has not responded to a recent
e-mail, and his web site does not list the books any longer. Does anyone
know what is going on and whether these important books will be published
this summer? Many thanks, Gary.

Lorenz W.   Artikel-Nr: NC217  Preis: 155,00 Euro A Systematic List of
Extant Ground Beetles of the World (Coleoptera "Geadephaga": Trachypachidae
and Carabidae, incl. Paussinae, Cicindelinae, Rhysodinae). Second edition. -
1250 pp. (Tutzing).

Lorenz W.  Artikel-Nr: NC216  Preis: 155,00 Euro
Nomina Carabidarum - a Directory of the Scientific Names of Ground Beetles
(Coleoptera "Geadephaga": Trachypachidae and Carabidae, incl. Paussinae,
Cicindelinae, Rhysodinae). Second edition. - 1190 pp. (Tutzing).

Lorenz W.   Artikel-Nr: NC256  Preis: 155,00 Euro Bibliographia Carabidarum
- a Bibliography of the Available Literature Concerned with Ground Beetles
(Coleoptera "Geadephaga": Trachypachidae and Carabidae, incl. Paussinae,
Cicindelinae, Rhysodinae). First edition. - 925 pp. (Tutzing).