HTML formatting of keys

Susan Farmer sfarmer at SABRE.GOLDSWORD.COM
Tue Jul 20 14:24:55 CDT 2004

> Susan:
>
> WHY would anyone want to create dichotomous keys for digital
> environments when one has DELTA INTKEY,  LucID and other more powerful
> identification aids?

Because the key already exists; I need to make it available for the web
and at the moment, I have neither the time nor the inclination to
code up the key just so that I can make it interactive.

I agree -- I love interactive keys.  I have all of my Trillium
data in one.  This, however, is a different thing.  I've used Delta
since the early 90's

Susan