HTML formatting of keys

Ron at Ron at
Wed Jul 21 06:13:37 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Beuk
Subject: Re: HTML formatting of keys

First reason I can think of not using either of these programs is that they
are PC (Windows) only, and I would like to have any keys available for
Macintosh users as well.

This is not directed at Paul at all.  When I read this I thought of how many
sarcastic emails I have gotten over the years from Mac users about how if I
wanted to avoid viruses and other problems I "should get a Mac".   Soooo,
finally I can say, "you should just get a Windows PC".  8 >)  Sorry, but
these opportunities don't come very often.

Ron Gatrelle.