Understanding evolution problems

Thomas G. Lammers lammers at VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU
Thu Mar 4 10:00:25 CST 2004

At 08:57 AM 3/4/04, you wrote:
>I wonder what an alternative Web site presenting the same topics as the
>Berkeley site might look like?

As a bare minimum, it would be intellectually honest and admit that not
everyone in the systematics community has sworn allegiance to the idea that
Paraphyly Is Anathema.  I really really resent people who act as though our
discipline has reached a concensus on this point and present our discipline
that way to the outside world.  That is rank dishonesty.