So what's going on?

Floyd W. Shockley fshockley at BUGS.ENT.UGA.EDU
Tue Mar 16 09:53:40 CST 2004

Thomas,

I had the same problem.  Relatively quiet for a week, and then I got hit
with 25 backdated messages last night.  Strange.

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley
Dept. of Entomology
413 Biological Sciences
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602-2603
Tel:  (706) 542-6187
Fax:  (706) 542-2279
E-mail:  FShockley at bugs.ent.uga.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Taxacom Discussion List [mailto:TAXACOM at LISTSERV.NHM.KU.EDU]On
Behalf Of Thomas G. Lammers
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 9:35 AM
To: TAXACOM at LISTSERV.NHM.KU.EDU
Subject: [TAXACOM] So what's going on?

So what's going on with Taxacom?  I haven't had any postings for a while,
and this AM, my mailbox is full of postings, some going back two weeks!  It
is just something on my end, or is the whole list getting this same thing?

Not very conducive to discussion ...

Thomas G. Lammers, Ph.D.

Department of Biology and Microbiology
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh