Cladomaleosauria (was: Understanding evolution problems)

Curtis Clark jcclark at CSUPOMONA.EDU
Tue Mar 16 09:05:08 CST 2004

At 08:28 2004-03-16, Ken Kinman wrote:
>Note that both primary authors are male (100%)

<chuckle> Reminds me of "33.3% of the mice recovered, 33.3% remained in a
moribund condition, and the third mouse got away."

>and of the 26 members of the Advisory Group, 25 are males (over 96%).

I guess Kathy Kron has been such a good spokesperson in the past for
Phylocode that I tend to forget the rest. :-)

Certainly, too, there are plenty of "flaming cladists" who are anti-phylocode.

Web Coordinator, Cal Poly Pomona                 +1 909 979 6371
Professor, Biological Sciences                   +1 909 869 4062