Cladomaleosauria (was: Understanding evolution problems)

Tue Mar 16 12:09:56 CST 2004

I certainly would hesitate to make the extrapolation that the F/M ratio among systematists (or even strict cladists) in general is similar to that of proponents of phylocode.

Cheers,

Dick

--
Richard J. Jensen              | tel: 574-284-4674
Department of Biology      | fax: 574-284-4716
Saint Mary's College         | e-mail: rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Notre Dame, IN 46556    | http://www.saintmarys.edu/~rjensen