Mis-Understanding Evolution (Cladomaleosauria)

John Grehan jgrehan at TPBMAIL.NET
Tue Mar 16 22:46:18 CST 2004

I keep seeing this equation of phylocode and cladistics. This seems to be
more a propaganda claim as it is possible that all phylocodists are
cladists, but not all cladists are phylocodists.

John Grehan