bye bye free speech in US?

Barry Roth barry_roth at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 25 11:31:29 CST 2004

If you are describing any of 'em as new taxa, you might consider the species epithet "axomalefici" ("of the axis of evil").

Barry

Leah Larkin <leah_perle at ALUM.SWARTHMORE.EDU> wrote:
Although this isn't technically a "speech" issue, I just discovered
that my pending USDA permit to import dead insect specimens has a ban
on importations from certain countries, such as Cuba, North Korea,
Iran, Iraq and Libya. I have no idea how long this particular rule
has been in effect, but I fail to see how a few dead bees from Iraq
might pose a threat to the US' national interests.