bye bye free speech in US?

Ron at Ron at
Thu Mar 25 14:36:17 CST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Jensen" <rjensen at SAINTMARYS.EDU>
To: <TAXACOM at LISTSERV.NHM.KU.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: bye bye free speech in US?

snip

> may not edit or alter the works of a scholar who resides in a
> sanctioned nation (i.e. Iran, Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, and the
> Sudan)

So why is "liberated" Iraq (our ally in the fight against terror) still on
this list.  At least Germany and Japan finally got removed.   I guess I'm
lucky Pakistan and China are not on the list or I'd have to go to jail.
What about folks from Iran who are on our butterfly Yahoo!Group list
serve -- is there aiding and abetting there if I the moderator "approves" a
message for posting (on line publishing).  How about links to published
materials on line.  Do people who ever write these laws ever used their
brains.

Ron Gatrelle