The decline of Invertebrate Zoology

Frederick W. Schueler bckcdb at ISTAR.CA
Wed Mar 31 20:26:45 CST 2004

Kirk Fitzhugh wrote:

>  By a majority
> vote of the Marine Biology faculty and the "Academic Council," the
> university decided that the Invertebrate Zoology course will no longer
> be a requirement for receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Marine
> Biology.

* I hadn't heard that there was much difference between marine biology
and invertebrate zoology.

fred.
           Bishops Mills Natural History Centre
Frederick W. Schueler, Aleta Karstad, Jennifer Helene Schueler
     (613)258-3107 <bckcdb at istar.ca> http://pinicola.ca
subscribe to the Eastern Ontario Natural History list-serve
by sending "subscribe eobm-nat" in the body of a message to
<majordomo at mail2.storm.ca>