An insect collection

Stuart Fullerton stuartf at PEGASUS.CC.UCF.EDU
Fri Nov 12 06:11:15 CST 2004

dear folks: sticking my head up from the recent hurricane rubble and
glad we did not hang our chad out to dry this year, can any of you make
any suggestions to dave in westfield.  you may wish to answer him direct
at:  David A Lovejoy <dlovejoy at wisdom.wsc.mass.edu>, but i for one would
like to read your answers on monday when i am again at this machine for
the digest.

cheers! and thanks.   and ignore the "stu"   after,    38 +- years of
association he has forgotten that i can not stand that. :) :) :)

--
Stuart M Fullerton ROF, Research Associate in charge of Arthropod
Collections (UCFC), Dept. of Biology, University of Central Florida, PO
stuartf at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
(407) 823-6540 (no voice mail) <http://biology.ucf.edu/bugs/>