neospecies

Fri Nov 19 14:36:10 CST 2004

The article is an interesting one.  What I find odd is that the word
"Neospecies" is used in the title, but appears nowhere in the text of the
paper.  Rather, in the text, the expression "incipient species" is used to refer
to the taxon in question.  So, what is a neospecies?

Dick

Saint Mary's College         | e-mail: rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Notre Dame, IN 46556    | http://www.saintmarys.edu/~rjensen